Clinical SAS Programmer / Senior SAS Programmer
Sankhyana Consultancy Services
- Salary :- As per Industry Standards
- Role Category :- Clinical SAS Manager
- Area :- Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
- Industry :- IT-Software / Software Services
- Key Skills :- sdtm, adam, TLF, Clinical SAS, process improvrmrnt, Macros
- Experience :- 4-8 Years
- Programming, analyzing and evaluating clinical data using SAS.
- Ensure SAS programs adhere to specifications/Mock Shells and POI programming standards.
- Function as a Lead Programmer for a study ensuring complete oversight and overall responsibility for meeting the timelines of the study and delivering outputs with quality.
- As a Lead Programmer for a study undertakes overall responsibility for ensuring the study Masterfile is up to date.
- Responsible for creating specifications for the generation of SDTM datasets and providing inputs to the Statistician on the creation of specifications for generating ADAM/Analysis datasets as per POI/Sponsor requirements.
- Responsible for writing SAS programming code to create/validate Tables, Listings and Figures for clinical data on projects assigned by Line Manager.
- Responsible for writing programming code to create/validate SDTM and ADAM datasets.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of programming policies/SOPs and actively participating in discussions on process improvement.
- Responsible for mentoring new joiners and junior programmers on SAS Programming Processes at POI and providing technical help as necessary.
- Responsible for providing training to programmers in an area of expertise related to Clinical SAS programming.
- Participate in the creation and validation of Standard Macros.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly Programmers, BIOS and project specific team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
To help design SDTM and Analysis data set specifications. Function as Lead Programmer for studies assigned. Mentor and guide new joiners/junior programmers as necessary. Provide training to team members in an industry relevant area. Participate in discussions on process improvement and formulating policies for the department. Manage and manipulate multiple large SAS data sets including defining populations and variables, performing calculations and summarizations. Prepare specific analytic deliverables, combining multiple programming outputs to create cohesive reports.
Sankhyana Consultancy Services is Bangalore based and one of the leading organizations to provide training, staffing, consulting, analytics Service support to Students, Professionals, and Corporates on SAS Â® and Data management activities.
Highly experienced and technically well-equipped staff, appropriate educational resources are the key factors in our success. It is a foremost technology company with services and products backed by strong domain expertise to provide cost-effective comprehensive multiple solutions for businesses.